Thursday, August 16, 2007

First Friday Five

Even though I don't really like cats much... or at all for that matter... this seems to be quite cat-centric...

I'm going to buy pretty fabric tomorrow and I will begin making these... and hopefully they are just as nice and hopefully I can find someone with a sewing machine!
This site make me laugh... a lot... all the time! Lately I've been wanting to say this to a lot of people who come in to the store...
  • NEL (as seen on Bloesem)
I thought of Hanna when I saw this, yet another way for you to have faux kitties in the house...
  • Bholu (also as seen on Bloesem)

I want my children to have fun toys like these... perhaps they will make them more creative, or maybe just give them entertaining playtime and dreams!


This is the font we use for EVERYTHING at work...

No comments: