1) Owls by Moonstitches - I lovelovelove these owls and hopefully I can make sense of the tutorial and make my own gigantic collection of them!
2) Soft Cubes by London Mummy - I either need friends to be having babies or to get pregnant really soon, because I want to make lots of these… and it’s an excuse to by a “rotary cutting thingy”… [Kait – do you want some soft cubes??]
3) Divider Decals - I want the trees for my newly decorated guest room (pictures to come when it’s fully put back together…
4) AT: Nursery – Roman’s Modern Nursey - I love this room, it’s so nice and gender neutral and stylish! I love the bedding they used… too bad it’s insanely expensive!
5) Gumdrop Pillows by Amy Butler - Again… I really want to make these… but there are lots of things I want to make that have free patterns… so these will have to wait until it’s their turn!