Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Five

This week’s Friday Five is brought to you by all things creative…

1) Owls by Moonstitches - I lovelovelove these owls and hopefully I can make sense of the tutorial and make my own gigantic collection of them!



2) Soft Cubes by London Mummy - I either need friends to be having babies or to get pregnant really soon, because I want to make lots of these… and it’s an excuse to by a “rotary cutting thingy”… [Kait – do you want some soft cubes??]



3) Divider Decals - I want the trees for my newly decorated guest room (pictures to come when it’s fully put back together…


4) AT: Nursery – Roman’s Modern Nursey - I love this room, it’s so nice and gender neutral and stylish! I love the bedding they used… too bad it’s insanely expensive!


5) Gumdrop Pillows by Amy Butler - Again… I really want to make these… but there are lots of things I want to make that have free patterns… so these will have to wait until it’s their turn!


3 comments:

Hanna said...

owls! I luuuurve them. And of course I already loved the soft cubes. Are you obsessed with Amy Butler now too?

London Mummy said...

Hello, the owls are easy and very addictive to make and I would love to see your soft baby cubes too :)

Jen said...

Oooh! I love those gum drop pillows! We need things like that in our place! Hmm, crafty time.... I love it.