Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sniffle, sniffle, snort

I am sick, I'd say sick as a dog, but I don't think I've ever seen a sick dog... anywho... I bought over-processed kleenex that is lotion AND vicks infused so it helps make the sickness more tolerable and I'm eating canned peaches, but not the ones I just made... ones that were lurking in the pantry.

Since I've been home a lot more this week than usual I also seem to be more productive: laundry, making the bed, organzing the pantry... who knew I was so competent!

I went to my first ever Yoga class on Thursday and it was really nice and relaxing while still giving me the burning muscle-leg quivering feeling that let's you know you've done something good for your body. So now it's Yoga everything Thrusday and hopefully a space opens in the Tuesday class so I can go to that aswell.

In celebration of Yoga I shopped :a new sports bra (Izzie made a snack of the straps of my v. expensive hot pink one) and a Yoga mat (I seriously love any excuse to shop).

And in celebration of my yoga mat, I made it a bag out of my leftover cushion material. I used Amy Butler's Nigella Yoga Bag pattern and when my battery is charged I will take some pictures.

3 comments:

Hanna said...

Yeah I love me the lotion and aloe kleenex...cheap tissue is all well and good until you blow your nose for the five millionth time and lose all the skin off the bottom.

Hope you feel better soon!

Jen said...

Aww.. I hope you feel better soon! I've been wanting to do some yoga for a long time (its my list somewhere....) Good to hear you enjoyed it!

Karenee said...

I do hope you're feeling better by now.

*eagerly anticipates the yoga mat bag pic*