Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Five

1) Soft Trees from Little Birds Handmade - I have the perfect fabric for this, and I plan on making an obscene amount of them...

2) Branch Shelf from West Elm - I saw this when Leslie and I went to West Elm (Oh, how I wish I had a bigger suitcase and a bigger bank account!) and I decided that Blair could probably make this for me bigger and better and then I wouldn't have to paint the expensive one!!

3) Tree Bed from Shawn Lovell Metalworks - The most beautiful canopy bed I have EVER seen!

4) I love this print by Robin Rosenthal - it's all over the internet and reasonably priced and I think it might be making it's way to my house sooner rather than later!

5) Flowering Crab Apple Tree from Mumblepeg - SO pretty but SO expensive!

3 comments:

Hanna said...

A) I love that bed

B) $580! Jeez...those collectable vintage buttons must be make of platinum!

Jen said...

That IS the prettiest bed I've ever seen! When I was a little girl all I wanted was a canopy bed... and I don't think I've outgrown it....

Sarah, Grand-Duchess of Serendipity said...

So I read your entire bloggity blog this morning and am now all caught up :). I have convinced Alex to make me the bed :) Do you have a nest for your owls yet? How is that for Random?