Sunday, January 13, 2008

Only 57 minutes left of boring, boring Sunday work left... I haven't worked a Sunday since July... I had no idea they could be THIS BORING! I entered new pricing for most of our paint products, so I did math for a glorious 2 hours and I have dusted a bit and now I am simply wasting time and watching it creep by!

I actually told Blair that I would rather be doing laundry or vacuuming the bedrooms today!

In my attempt to make time speed up I caved in and looked at the Flylady page... and joined... but I already know that I will not be following the rules... sorry but I'm living in knee deep crap I just need a system and to be told how to thoroughly clean my kitchen and how decide what gets to stay and what is on it's way out... so yes... I will be cheating and jumping way ahead of the very slow 30 day intro... seriously, I will not be putting post it notes up around my house, or laying out my clothes the night before... it's just not the kind of help I need!

3 comments:

Kait said...

I didn't do the 30 day intro, either. I'm like you - I just needed the cleaning help right away!

Hanna said...

I didn't do the babysteps either, neither did Kait I think. Nor do we where lace up shoes. I don't set out my clothes...and I might make a control journal, but I haven't yet. Also, I was able to skip the decluttering stage as I already threw out my crap when we moved. I do shine my sink every night though (it's strangely fun). And I am doing laundry every other day, weekly home blessing, kelly's missions and 15 in the zone every day.

Sarah, Grand-Dutchess of Serendipity said...

I tried flylady. Those people didn't have children. At least they didn't have normal children......