Sunday, March 2, 2008

Nursey

Here we go... I'm sure Hanna is really the only one who cares...

Fabric #1 - I'm thinking that this will be the crib skirt. The grey dots are actually silver...

Fabric #2 - I think that this will be one side of the bumper pad and that the first fabric will be the opposite side. Opinions on bumper pads will be accepted.

There is also a quilted fabric that matches them, that I will use to fake a baby quilt!

Helen Ige mobile... I lovelovelove this, it's made from walnut veneer, and I WILL be ordering it this week!

Crib, not sooo set on this... the is is DaVinci Emily crib in Espresso... I'm pretty sure I want the furniture to be dark wood, but I also want something that doesn't have reviews about chipping finishes... I'm going to look at store around here to see what they have... I really want the Oeuf Sparrow crib but $650 seems a tad pricey.
The deer are from ImagiPLAY and they're only $5 USD for a pair, I think they'll help with the foresty theme without taking it too far!



Still need to convince Blair to make me these West Elm shelves... perhaps the $100 USD price tag and the fact that I want more than one wil help!


I WANT Ugli dolls!!


It's not foresty at all but I love this Binth numbers poster and the colours seem to have the right tone.


3 comments:

Hanna said...

looooove the mobile

Sarah, Grand-Dutchess of Serendipity said...

I care! I do! Maybe a little less than Hannah perhaps, but I still care! I am insulted by the insinuation that I don't! :P

Leslie said...

love it all.
especialllllllly the mobile.
les