Friday, March 14, 2008

Oh poor sad laptop!

Stupid Blogger ate my freaking post!

Here it goes again... but the shorter version...

my laptop cord died and my therefore my laptop is useless like a plastic brick that growls (because it does)... when my battery died I found out that crod had thus died... therefore no access to pretty information. Friends of ours have a twin laptop and are letting us borrow the cord for the weekend so that I can back up my schtuff and we can do our DJ gig on staurday!

For $100+ USD (with purchase, shipping and duty) I can get a replacement cord... or I can buy a new laptop for about $700+ CDN...

Which would you do... I just really want a new laptop, since I was supposed to get one for christmas but finally decided that Blair was right and it was wasteful to replace a functioning (dinosaur) laptop for a faster, speedier, sexier more loaded one... BUT now does it make sense to spend over $100 on a stupid old laptop when I could just buy a new one that will be so much better...

I think you kow what I want to do (Im pretty transparent), but what SHOULD I do???

1 comment:

Hanna said...

haha, I have this feeling you'll do what you want anyway. Here's what I'd think...would you rather have that money for the computer or for the nursery? And also, how long do you think the laptop will last...because if you think you can get even a year out of it $100 is a pretty cheap fix.