Sunday, March 2, 2008

Time just flies by...

Okay, so I'm a bad person and it's been over a month since you've heard evena peep from me...

Let's see... the Dominican Republic was amazing! I was sick for the trip over there and the first two days which was NOT amazing because I could only take tylenol, which helped with the fever but obviously did nothing for the head congestion!

We are having a boy! Which is great and all, because it doesn't effect my nursery planning abilities... it does however mean that the clothes will just never be quite as cute... and really all the pink & green girlies clothes I keep seeing make me cry a little in the materialistic part of my heart... (just for you Hanna)... and and it also means that the 3 huge boxes of baby clothes sitting in my basement are useless for the time being... so also no reusing of baby clothes... but, never fear, I've been keeping myself occupied by buying cute things for the little guy when I see them... and most often when they're on sale too!!

We're going to a a pirate themed wedding at the end of the summer and I've even got his outift all ready!! Becuase apparently nautical is in for babies right now, so I figured I should get it while I can... so he'll wear a cute red & white striped distressed onsie, jeans and black crocheted eye patch (a seller on etsy will make me a baby sized one for like $4 shipped), and I'm sewing him a fleecy parrot to complete his ensemble... what will Blair & I wear... who cares, but the child in my womb is totally decked out!!

Nursery post is on it's way...

No comments: