Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I did a pretty good disappearing act! I bet you forgot about me...

Micah is doing great and was the reason for my absence... he is now 3 months old and is adorable more often than not... and thankfully can be put down without being a fussy pants now! I made Monkey Bread today and I am so happy that I got to complete a project!

Let's see what has changed in my life...

+ Baby (obviously)
+ New decks!!
+ Garage is being started
+ Fence is almost finished!
+ I can enjoy my hot tub now!
+ I've made new friends
+ New Washer and Dryer!
+ In 3 weeks I will have laundry room cupboards!
+ Amy butler's "In Stitches" and "Little Stitches for Little Ones" will be arriving shortly!
+ Micah sticks his tongue out of the corner of his mouth!
+ He giggles like a maniac!
+ He sleeps well-ish
+ He was an amazing traveller baby when we went to the coast for 2 weeks (Yah for Kerry's piratey wedding)
+ I love my stroller (and the new carseat!)

Obviously there's way more but Blair just got home from work and the baby is asleep so I'm going to enjoy some adult conversation...

1 comment:

Hanna said...

pictures of the adventures?