Thursday, July 2, 2009

What`s this...it`s an update!!

My garden is growing along nicely but Im far too lazy to show you the pictures I took right... I'm also too lazy to work on Micah's baby book, too lazy to do the dishes, far too lazy to make dinner, yup too lazy! I went for a long walk in the lovely sun and it stole my will to do ANYTHING!

Blair is working for Purolater for the next 2 weeks, which is good because well we really need some income coming in, but it means loooong 12 hour days and I feel really sorry for him... but really I'm just glad it's not me going to work! He will also be dj-ing weddings again for Just Music on Saturdays, which means that I will probably want to take off for the next 2 weeks because it will be grouchy, sleep deprived city around here! But then he wouldn't eat because he just crashes when he comes home.

I know four preggo people right now, and really I kinda wish I was pregnant again. I would do some things differently (like not be so restrictive about my diet) and I think I would also enjoy it more, though I doubt I would have the same crazy energizer bunny stamina that I had with Micah :( Blair wants a bigger house before we have another baby, so according to his calculations I will have another baby in 2015 which I am SO not cool with! I'd be happier with so spring of 2010... but I don't think it will happen :(

Micah is starting to walk! YAH!! But his feet are so small that he stil wears like 0-6 month Robeez... so he will be experiencing the hurt that is known as gravel and other sharpies this summer poor kid! If they grow about half an inch he can fit the cute tip toey joeys that I droool over!

He is such a funny baby, he constantly amazes me...
- he has the best, most infectous laugh like a cackle
- the ability to completely steal people`s attention
- he loves fiercly (i have bites (i mean kisses) on my chin to prove it)
- plays intensely
- calls me dadadadad which is not funny because he used to call me mmmama, and of course he also calls Blair dada but with way more intensity
- he can sign milk very distinctly, and thinks it`s hilarious when I try to get him to sign things like more, all done, thanks, etc.
- he loves baby Lila a lot, he loves to rock her car seat and he tries to climb in it to kiss her, which is not always appreciated by her!
- I think he will be a great older brother!
- when he eats bananas (only for dada apparently) he says mmmmmmm aaah, because thats what dada did!
- he is bored of cheerios, so is Izzie...
- he LOVES it when I make towers for him... sometimes he will wait patienly until the tower is nice and tall and sometimes he will know it over as soon as I stack 2 blocks and sometimes when we`ve been making towers for a few minutes he will knock over a tower of 1 block (which isn`t really a tower)... he loves this game so much... Blair is amazed that I will sit and endlessly rebuild towers until Micah is done destroying them! This is why I`m the official stay home parent (even though we are both at home)
- he loves his sippy cup, and drinking tea from his grammas mug, and my club soda &juice mix... he makes the best face from the carbonation and then goes back for some more!
- he shoveled the pasta with pesto into his mouth last night and even tried to lick the plate off... apparently we need to eat more and more of it, which is fine because my basil is growing crazy!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut... I feel like a bad mom because I'm not keeping records or writing down when he's getting teeth and crap like that but I'm just enjoying my time with him... he changes so fast that I would always be writing stuff down and I`m pretty sure that the time with him is way more precious than the fact that he took his first steps in June 18, 2009 (which he did, so I do know some stuff)

Oh and my trailer... I have 3 out of 7 cushions sewn, with the other 4 all ready to be assembled... I just can`t make myself do it<, so we went camping a few weeks ago with a half ugly trailer... but man is it ever nice to have the trailer!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I struggle with the baby thing because even though in many ways I would want one, I know I just can't handle it. How is your babe sleeping now?

Carolyn

barb said...

I'm glad I'm not alone on that! How do you know that the timing will be good until you do it and it's either good or bad... ugh!

He naps for an hour or two in the afternoon now but only if I nurse him and only if we're home... and he usually goes down between 9 and 10 and wakes up around 5 or 6, nurses and sleeps in bed with us until I decide it's awake time! We're normal now, finally after like 5 months of hell! (I know that I can't REALLY complain...)
How did BB's schedule handle the move?