Sunday, April 10, 2011

My friend L took some gorgeous pictures of M & I back in, oh, October so that Blair could see how much fun he was missing, his happy family keeping it together! There's also a little peek of an orange chair, it was boring brown wood earlier that day, but I painted it orange, and then a week later I painted it and all it's friends white! And then finished up re-upholstering the lot of them as my Thanksgiving guests were arriving for dinner :) But more on that later... baby steps!




Hopefully I can find the rest of these pictures on my poor external harddrive, it sure took on a big unorganized responsibility when the desktop packed it in last weekend!

2 comments:

Hanna said...

love the third one

Dayl said...

Great shots Bawb! I love little M in that orange checked shirt! Perfect!! :)